8/22/2010

Six-Months Out

Tomorrow marks six-months since my weight loss surgery. Six-months already! It is hard to believe. I am, for once, totally convinced that the image above speaks well for my success so far. According to my scale at home, I am currently down 112 pounds! I am still working-out five days a week and eating better than I ever have. I am full of energy and continue to find all kinds of fun new things to do with my shrinking body. Some of those things I have mentioned in previous posts already. Being an assistant coach for my son's youth football team is another. I find myself continually going, going, going these days - and I love it!

You may also notice that in the image above, the new photos show me wearing new workout clothes. I would like to note that I purchased these clothes at Target. That has... well... never happened before.

It is worth mentioning that I had my six-month follow-up appointment with the Colorado Bariatric Institute at Pres/St. Luke's this past Thursday afternoon as well. I met to Jody, Ken, and Dawn. Everything in terms of nutrition, mental health, and all of the blood-work numbers is perfect. Needless to say, I am medically doing very well to boot.

I have another 90 pounds to go before I reach my initial "big" goal of weighing 250 pounds. It doesn't seem so far away right now, though.

That, in itself, is pretty encouraging.

On and on I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment