8/16/2010

New Stuff I Do

So... I just wanted to share a few things I have recently discovered that I can do/better do with my ever-slimming body.

At Braydn's football practice last Friday (by the way, I am assitant coaching the this youth football team) I discovered during their stretching routine that I can now do a standing quad stretch. The size of my legs never allowed this before. For those who do not know, it looks a little something like this:


While at our townhouse complex swimming pool on Saturday with the boys and my sister and brother-in-law, I discovered that I can actully swim underwater now. This is something I had issues with in previous summers. I guess losing over 100 pounds of body mass will help with that. I expect this will get better as I lose more weight. As it stands I am still an awesome floater - I wonder how more weight loss will affect my mad floating skills? A side note about swimming - I am now swimming sans t-shirt. I do not have a pretty body -not by far - but I don't really give a shit what anyone thinks anymore. :P

Imagine this awesome polar bear with blue Hawaiian flower-pattern swim trunks on. You are now paying mind-witness to my awesome underwater swimming ability.
Later this week I have my six-month follow-up appointment down at Pres/St. Luke's. My actual six-months out from surgery date is a week from today. Stay tuned for updates on both. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment