Well, today has been four months since surgery. I can't believe how fast time is going by...I am very pleased with this months update! According to my home scale* I am not down to 365 pounds - 87 pounds down total! The best thing about seeing the scale read 365 is that I am now officially lower than my lowest known weight in, well... years! If you'll remember the lowest I got when I did MedifFast was 372. I'm officially in new territory!
What's more is the fact that I feel that more than any month yet, this month's photos really show a change - to me at least. And the change from my pre-surgery pictures is quite amazing. And I still have a long way to go, folks. I continue to do very well with my eating as I finally soak up some of the new tools for eating better for myself. I also continue to go to the gym five days a week which I know is a big push for the loss of weight. My body is feeling more solid than ever before and I am experiencing a nice boost in energy and stamina.
Also, a quick side note, I had my three-month follow-up with the surgeon last week. This was a meeting not only with the surgeon, but the dietitian and the psychologist as well. They all confirmed that I am doing great! That's the only way to be.
*I keep saying "according to my home scale" because it reads me a few pounds less than the scales at the doctor's office - I'll take the lower reading. Ha! I just wanted to be clear.

Congrats Jim! You are doing great! Keep up the good work! :)
ReplyDelete