3/22/2010

One Month Out - 39 Pounds Down

The way I am feeling physically has really been on the up-swing this last week-and-a-half or so. I seem to have gotten the nausea under control thanks to meds from the doctors. This has allowed me to eat a bit more and regain some energy. I have also been eating more ‘real’ food, and that helps tremendously. It seems that my blood pressure, which was very low, is now under control thanks to medication adjustments and home BP checking. All of this equals a much better feeling Jim. I’m so thankful, and I am really looking forward to feeling completely like myself again – which I can actually now envision.

I had some blood work done at my PCP last week and had to go back in for a follow-up today. Being that tomorrow is the one-month anniversary of my surgery (yes, already) I am going to go ahead and take today’s weight as my official one-month and present it, along with my progress photos, in this post. So…

As of today, one-month post surgery, I am down 39 pounds! I am certainly pleased with this. My clothes are fitting looser and people are really starting to notice, especially in my face, so I am told. You can see in the photos that there is a difference, all-be-it small, but I’m only going to get smaller and healthier!

All in all, I am pleased with the weight-loss so far and am glad to be feeling better.

I’m not in much of a writing mood this evening, but I wanted to share the month’s news. Stay tuned for more entertaining stories as I continue to shrink and vent about be a life-long fat guy.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Jim! You effin rock Dude! In celebration of you 39 lbs i jumped head first into gif animation.... here u go.... jim fading fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it's all progressing well! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete