I've not been writing as much about my weight-loss journey lately. It's not that I have not wanted to. To the contrary, there are a lot of topics I have thought to write about recently (for instance, my new relationship with soda - yes - as you may notice my sweet Coca-Cola t-shirt). I have just been short on time. 2010 has been a busy, busy year. It has gone by so fast! I do hope, however, for anyone who may still be folliwing this blog (and for my own sake) to get back into a better writing habit for this journey as 2011 begins.
Meanwhile, here I sit at my in-law's house the day before Christmas eve, already ten-months out from WLS, and a very short two-months away from my one-year anniversary. How can this be?
It's been a good month, though the last week I have been plagued with a cold that kept me away from the gym for a few days and has me feeling bloated and unaccomplished weight-loss wise. This on top of the fact that I am now away from home and the gym for around a week - in a place where Holiday goodies are a-plenty. I will just have to be careful. Ooo... fudge! :P
On that note I'll leave you at 312 pounds - 140 pounds down total - and wish you all a Happy Christmas and a safe rockin' New Year!! Cheers...
12/23/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment